Personalized Watercolor Painting From Photo
₹4,049.00 – ₹7,199.00
- Just select the number of characters (eg. 2 characters for a couple) & size of your preference, and you’ll get the exact price!
- Also, if you’re confused about the pictures, just upload multiple pictures and our artist will select the best one among all. 🙂
- COD Not Available
- Product Specifications
- Delivery Information
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (1)
100% Custom handmade Watercolor Painting from Photo, made by our professional Artists. Every masterpiece is made with utmost dedication by considering minute details and concentrating on each and every feature of the subject. The best option if you are looking for capturing the moments in black and white portraits.
How a watercolor painting is prepared?
- The photos provided by you are sent to the team of artists. they select the best picture as the reference, observed for every minute detail.
- Watercolor Painting is made on ivory sheets with old school watercolors. They have a vibrant artistic vibe that will win any heart
Why you should have watercolor Drawing From Photo
- All the shades, tones, and minute details can be captured very effectively.
- Watercolor painting keeps the quality of artworks as new as possible for a long period of time. One painting will be just as new for many generations.
Watercolor Portrait is Highly recommended for:
- Realistic portraits: We try to make the watercolor portraits an exact replica of the original picture by highlighting the features.
|Number of Character(s) or Face(s)|
1 Character, 2 Characters, 3 Character, 4 Characters
8" x 12" (A4), 12" x 16" (A3), 16" x 24" (A2)
- Standard Delivery time – 5-7 working days across India (Working days doesn’t include public holiday and Sunday).
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions Deliveries will not be possible for containment zones.
Customer questions & answers
- Q Can the colors fade after a period of time?Asked by Vansh on December 26, 2020 4:38 pmAnswered by the admin
No, the colors won’t fade. But we recommend keeping it framed to avoid moisture and direct sunlight.