Personalized Charcoal Sketch From Photo
₹2775 – ₹6599
- Just select the number of characters (eg. 2 characters for a couple) & size of your preference, and you’ll get the exact price!
- Also, if you’re confused about the pictures, just upload multiple pictures and our artist will select the best one among all. ?
- COD Not Available
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (5)
- Delivery Information
100% Custom handmade Charcoal Drawing from Photo, made by our professional Artists. Every masterpiece is made with utmost dedication by considering minute details and concentrating on each and every feature of the subject. The best option if you are looking for capturing the moments in black and white portraits.
How a charcoal sketch is prepared?
- The photos provided by you are sent to the team of artists. they select the best picture as the reference, observed for every minute detail.
- We prepare all Charcoal Drawings on textured toned paper sheets to get the maximum realism & light-dark effect.
- We make Charcoal Drawings with love and Charcoal pencils, blending stumps, kneaded erasers, etc which give the highlights and the shades to the portrait.
Why you should have Charcoal Drawing From Photo
- Original charcoal sketches are old school classic for having black and white sketches.
- All the shades, tones and minute details can be captured very effectively.
- The best option as an alternative to Oil Paintings in a medium budget for realism in black and white
Charcoal Portrait is Highly recommended for:
- Realistic portraits: We try to make the charcoal portraits an exact replica of the original picture by highlighting the features.
- Main Highlight: Also If you want the face to be in limelight and the major part of the drawing, then choose charcoal drawing.
- Old is Gold: Charcoal drawing is good if you want the old shots of your grandparents made with a retro finish to your masterpieces.
- Extra is cool: Charcoal drawing is good if your picture has a lot of detailing like Jewelry or heavy embellishment dresses.
|Number of Character(s) or Face(s)||
1 Character, 2 Characters, 3 Character, 4 Characters
8" x 12" (A4), 12" x 16" (A3), 16" x 24" (A2)
- Delhi/NCR - 2 Working Days
- Metro Cities - 2-4 Working Days
- Rest of India - 4-7 Working days